How to connect InTouch Tool + SetSchedule
Zapier lets you send info between InTouch Tool and SetSchedule automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- All Followups SentTriggers when all followups were sent and there were no reply.Trigger
- New ConnectionTriggers when a person connects with you on LinkedIn.Trigger
- First ReplyTriggers when a prospect responds on LinkedIn for the first time.Trigger
- Create a ProspectCreates a prospectAction
- Pause a ProspectPauses prospect from further communication so they won't receive any messages moving forward.Action
- New OpportunityTriggers when a new opportunity is created.Trigger
- Opportunity UpdatedTriggers when an opportunity was updated.Trigger
- Create OpportunityCreates a new opportunityAction
Updates the opportunity by Opportunity ID field
Finds an opportunity
- Step 1: Authenticate InTouch Tool and SetSchedule.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.