How to connect InTouch Tool + SetSchedule
Zapier lets you send info between InTouch Tool and SetSchedule automatically—no code required.
Triggers when all followups were sent and there were no reply.
Creates a new opportunity
- All Followups SentTriggers when all followups were sent and there were no reply.Trigger
- New ConnectionTriggers when a person connects with you on LinkedIn.Trigger
- First ReplyTriggers when a prospect responds on LinkedIn for the first time.Trigger
- Create a ProspectCreates a prospectAction
- Pause a ProspectPauses prospect from further communication so they won't receive any messages moving forward.Action
- New OpportunityTriggers when a new opportunity is created.Trigger
- Opportunity UpdatedTriggers when an opportunity was updated.Trigger
- Create OpportunityCreates a new opportunityAction
Updates the opportunity by Opportunity ID field
Finds an opportunity
- Step 1: Authenticate InTouch Tool + SetSchedule.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.