How to connect InTouch Tool + Odoo CRM
Zapier lets you send info between InTouch Tool and Odoo CRM automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
All Followups Sent
Triggers when all followups were sent and there were no reply.
automatically do this!
Creates a lead.
- All Followups SentTriggers when all followups were sent and there were no reply.Trigger
- New ConnectionTriggers when a person connects with you on LinkedIn.Trigger
- First ReplyTriggers when a prospect responds on LinkedIn for the first time.Trigger
- Create a ProspectCreates a prospectAction
- Pause a ProspectPauses prospect from further communication so they won't receive any messages moving forward.Action
- New LeadTriggers on a new lead.Trigger
- Create LeadCreates a lead.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate InTouch Tool + Odoo CRM.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
About Odoo CRM
Odoo is a powerful open source platform with dozens of apps to help you grow your business. Available apps range from CRM to eCommerce, and from accounting to manufacturing and project management. This Odoo CRM integration allows users to connect Odoo's CRM product to other apps. This integration works with instances that are cloud hosted at "odoo.com."