How to connect Image Relay + Vimeo
Zapier lets you send info between Image Relay and Vimeo automatically—no code required.
- File Uploaded to FolderTriggers when an file is uploaded and ready for download from Image Relay.Trigger
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is created.Trigger
- New User CreatedTriggers when a new user is created.Trigger
- Create FolderCreates a new folder.Action
- Invite UserInvites a user to your Image Relay account.Action
- Upload FileTransfers file to Image Relay.Action
- New Video I've LikedTriggers when I like a new video.Trigger
- New Video of MineTriggers when I add a new video!Trigger
Triggers when a new video is added that matches a search.
Triggers when another users (your choice) adds a video.
Upload a video to your Vimeo account. You need to ensure that your Vimeo account has sufficient quota to store the video.
- Step 1: Authenticate Image Relay and Vimeo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.