How to connect Image Relay + PayPal
Zapier lets you send info between Image Relay and PayPal automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- File Uploaded to FolderTriggers when an file is uploaded and ready for download from Image Relay.Trigger
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is created.Trigger
- New User CreatedTriggers when a new user is created.Trigger
- Create FolderCreates a new folder.Action
- Invite UserInvites a user to your Image Relay account.Action
- Upload FileTransfers file to Image Relay.Action
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Trigger
Only refunded payments trigger this.
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.
- Step 1: Authenticate Image Relay and PayPal.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.