How to connect iHomefinder + Trigger
Zapier lets you send info between iHomefinder and Trigger automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created from a contact form submission.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new Task is added.Trigger
- New ProjectTriggers when a new Project is added.Trigger
- New CompanyTriggers when a new Company is added.Trigger
- Create New CompanyCreate a new Company.Action
- Create New ProjectCreate a new Project.Action
- Create New TaskCreate a new TriggerApp task.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate iHomefinder and Trigger.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
IHomefinder is a leading national provider of real estate search technology and websites. Using the Internet Data eXchange (IDX) standard, iHomefinder powers thousands of real estate websites. We partner with a wide array of web designers to integrate our technology into real estate websites.
Trigger is cloud software for project management, collaboration, and time tracking. Closely integrated with Xero, you can import your customers, accounts and tracking categories, then send invoices. Task titles become line-items, timesheets become invoices - our workflow is coherent, and saves you time.