Hub Planner + monday.com Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Hub Planner and monday.com.
It's easy to connect Hub Planner + monday.com and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new booking is created.
Triggers when a resource is created or updated.
Triggers when a new board is created in your dapulse account.
Triggers when a column value of a specific board on a specific column changes.
Triggers when a new Pulse is created in your account.
Triggers when a project is created or updated.
Triggers when a new time entry is created or updated.
Triggers when a new Pulse is created on a specific Board.
Triggers when a new Update is posted in your account.
Triggers when a user is added to your account.
- Step 1: Authenticate Hub Planner + monday.com.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.