How to connect Hive + Runkeeper
Zapier lets you send info between Hive and Runkeeper automatically—no code required.
- New ActionTriggers when an action is created.Trigger
- Updated ActionTriggers when an action is updated (for example, the status of action is moved to "In progress").Trigger
- Copy ProjectCopy project.Action
- Create Action for WorkspaceCreates a new action for workspace.Action
- Create Action for ProjectCreates a new action for project.Action
- Create MessageCreate a new message in Hive.Action
- Trigger Action TemplateTriggers a Hive action template.Action
- Update ActionUpdates an actionAction
Triggers when you complete an activity of any type.
Adds a new activity to your feed. Will respect your profile settings for posting to social media.
- Step 1: Authenticate Hive and Runkeeper.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.