How to connect Hippo Video + kvCORE
Zapier lets you send info between Hippo Video and kvCORE automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Annotation ClickedTriggers when ever a visitor clicks the annotation in a video.Trigger
- Call to Action ClickedTriggers when ever a visitor clicks the call to action in a video.Trigger
- Lead GeneratedTriggers when ever a video generates a new lead.Trigger
- Video WatchedTriggers whenever a visitor watches a video.Trigger
- Salespage Call to Action ClickedTriggers when ever a visitor clicks the call to action in a salespage.Trigger
- Video Email OpenedTriggers when ever a contact opens a video email.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a Contact.Action
- Send Personalized VideoSend personalized video.Action
Triggers when a campaign action runs for a specific Zap ID.
Triggers when a new lead (excluding transfers) is added to your account (may be delayed about 15 minutes).
Creates a new contact within an account, optionally assigned to an agent.
Updates a new contact within an account.
- Step 1: Authenticate Hippo Video and kvCORE.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.