How to connect Heymarket SMS + HeySummit
Zapier lets you send info between Heymarket SMS and HeySummit automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Chat StartedTriggers when a new chat is started (inbound or outbound).Trigger
- New or Updated ContactTriggers when a contact is created or updated.Trigger
- Incoming MessageTriggers when a message is received.Trigger
- Contact UnsubscribeTriggers when a contact unsubscribes themselves via SMS.Trigger
- Incoming Phone CallTriggers when a phone call is received.Trigger
- Outgoing MessageTriggers when a message is sent.Trigger
- Create or Update ContactCreates or updates a contact.Action
- Update ListAdds or removes contacts from a list.Action
- Heymarket SMS
Sends a text message based on a template.
- Heymarket SMS
Sends a custom text message.
Triggers when a new attendee registers for your HeySummit event.
Triggers when a new attendee registers for a Talk within your HeySummit Event. A Zap is sent for each Talk they register for.
Triggers when an attendee purchased a ticket on your HeySummit event.
- Step 1: Authenticate Heymarket SMS and HeySummit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.