How to connect HelpSpace + Linear
Zapier lets you send info between HelpSpace and Linear automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is created.Trigger
- New TicketTriggers when a new support ticket is created.Trigger
- Customer CreateCreates a new CustomerAction
- Ticket CreateCreates a new ticketAction
- Customer DeleteDeletes a CustomerAction
- Ticket DeleteMove ticket to trashAction
- Customer UpdateUpdates a CustomerAction
- Ticket UpdateUpdates a TicketAction
Triggers when a new comment is created.
Triggers when a new issues is created.
Triggers when an issue issue is updated.
Create a new issue comment in Linear
Create a new issue in Linear
- Step 1: Authenticate HelpSpace and Linear.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.