How to connect Hello Audio + Radio.co
Zapier lets you send info between Hello Audio and Radio.co automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Listener Activates a FeedThis trigger fires when a listener activates their subscription to a feed.Trigger
- Listener Downloads Specific EpisodeTriggers when a listener downloads a specific episode from a specific feed.Trigger
- Add ListenerAdds a listener in HelloAudio.Action
- Edit ListenerEdits a listener in Hello Audio.Action
- Add/Edit Listener MetadataAdd or update for a listener, some rich metadata that exists outside of a specific feed and is Hello-Audio wide.Action
- Upload a Track When a New File Is AddedUpload a new track with input from previous steps.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Hello Audio and Radio.co.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.