How to connect Handwrytten + kvCORE
Zapier lets you send info between Handwrytten and kvCORE automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Address ListTriggers when a list of all addresses is needed.Trigger
- Cover Image ListTriggers when the user requests a list of images stored in their account for creating custom cards.Trigger
- Logo Image ListTriggers when the user requests a list of logo images stored in their account for creating custom cards.Trigger
- Get Fonts for CustomizerTriggers when you request the list of fonts for the Card Customizer.Trigger
- Cancel OrderCancels an existing order that has not yet been written. The credit is returned to the user's account.Action
- Create Custom CardCreates a new custom 5x7 card using specified images, fonts and logos.Action
- Create ContactCreates a new address book entry for the Handwrytten address book. (Note: other zaps don't really use the address book, but the rest of Handwrytten does.).Action
- Schedule CardSchedules a card to a new recipient. Same as "send card" but with date.Action
Sends a card to a new recipient.
Adds an image to Handwrytten for use in custom card designs.
Triggers when a campaign action runs for a specific Zap ID.
Triggers when a new lead (excluding transfers) is added to your account (may be delayed about 15 minutes).
Creates a new contact within an account, optionally assigned to an agent.
Updates a new contact within an account.
- Step 1: Authenticate Handwrytten and kvCORE.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.