How to connect GoSquared + Marketo
Zapier lets you send info between GoSquared and Marketo automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Live Chat MessageTriggers when a new Live Chat message is received.Trigger
- User Entered Smart GroupTriggers when a user enters a specific Smart Group.Trigger
- User Exited Smart GroupTriggers when a user exits a specific Smart Group.Trigger
- Traffic DipTriggers when the number of currently online visitors falls below a certain threshold.Trigger
- Traffic SpikeTriggers when the number of currently online visitors goes above a certain threshold.Trigger
- Track EventTracks a new event in GoSquared.Action
- Create or Update ProfileCreate a new profile or update an existing one in People CRM.Action
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
Adds a lead to a list.
Creates or Updates a lead.
Finds a lead whose e-mail address matches the search criteria.
Find or Create Lead
- Step 1: Authenticate GoSquared and Marketo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.