How to connect Goodbits + WinSMS
Zapier lets you send info between Goodbits and WinSMS automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Create SubscriberCreates a new Subscriber.Action
- Save a Link to Content LibraryThis will add the supplied link into your Content Library. Ready for you to add into an email issue.Action
- Unsubscribe SubscriberMarks a Subscriber as unsubscribed.Action
- New ReplyTriggers when a new SMS is received. Unicode or emoji characters in replies may not appear as is in the response.Trigger
- Send SMSSends an SMS message to the specified recipient(s).Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Goodbits and WinSMS.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.