How to connect GoCanvas + URL Shortener by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between GoCanvas and URL Shortener by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new submission is uploaded to GoCanvas for the specified app. You should have a submission to get the dynamic fields.Trigger
- Delete DispatchDeletes an existing Dispatch. You must know the "Description" of the Dispatch you want to delete.Action
- Create DispatchCreates a GoCanvas Dispatch. Make sure Dispatch is enabled for your GoCanvas App.Action
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- Step 1: Authenticate GoCanvas + URL Shortener by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
GoCanvas provides a simple, drag and drop tool for creating your own mobile forms (called GoCanvas Apps) that can be filled out by your employees on their mobile devices. Customize your own mobile inspections, work orders, time cards, invoices, waivers and much more. Instantly transmit your data to customers and colleagues to keep your business moving at the speed of digital.