How to connect Gleantap + Uscreen
Zapier lets you send info between Gleantap and Uscreen automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New CustomerCreates a lead or customer within your Gleantap AccountAction
- New EventAdds an event to a contact recordAction
- Paid OrderTriggers when a payment is processed for subscriptions, bundles, or content.Trigger
- Canceled SubscriptionTriggers when a subscription is canceled for a user.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is added to your storefront.Trigger
- User UpdatedTriggers when a user is updated.Trigger
- Began to Play VideoTriggers when a user plays a video for the first time.Trigger
- Create UserCreates a new user and optionally sends them a welcome email to your storefront.Action
Assigns a bundle or subscription to a customer. Creates a new customer if one doesn't exist.
- Step 1: Authenticate Gleantap and Uscreen.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.