GitLab + Workboard Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between GitLab and Workboard.
It's easy to connect GitLab + Workboard and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Trigger when a commit is made on the specified project.
Triggers on an open, merge, or close merge request event.
Triggers when a new comment is added in action item
Triggers when you select a goal on Workboard and push it to your Zap.
Triggers when you select a workstream on Workboard and push it to your Zap.
Triggers on issue events, e.g. when an issue is opened, updated, or closed.
Triggers when you select an action item on Workboard and push it to your Zap.
Triggers when a new comment is added in a goal
Triggers when you create a team meeting or 1on1 meeting on Workboard.
- Step 1: Authenticate GitLab + Workboard.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.