How to connect GitLab + Usersnap
Zapier lets you send info between GitLab and Usersnap automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New CommitTrigger when a commit is made on the specified project.Trigger
- New Group Issue EventTriggers on group issue events, e.g. when an issue is opened, updated, or closed.Trigger
- New Group Merge Request EventTriggers on an open, merge, or close merge request event.Trigger
- New Project Issue EventTriggers on project issue events, e.g. when an issue is opened, updated, or closed.Trigger
- New Project Merge Request EventTriggers on an open, merge, or close merge request event.Trigger
- Merge Request Review RequestTriggers when you are requested to review a merge request.Trigger
- Create IssueCreates a new issue.Action
- Add Note to IssueAdds a new note.Action
Adds a new note.
Find Merge Requests for a Group
Finds all Merge Requests that the authenticated user has access to.
Finds Merge Requests for a Project
Triggers when a new feedback is created.
- Step 1: Authenticate GitLab and Usersnap.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.