How to connect GitLab + Jenkins
Zapier lets you send info between GitLab and Jenkins automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New CommitTrigger when a commit is made on the specified project.Trigger
- New Group Issue EventTriggers on group issue events, e.g. when an issue is opened, updated, or closed.Trigger
- New Group Merge Request EventTriggers on an open, merge, or close merge request event.Trigger
- New Project Issue EventTriggers on project issue events, e.g. when an issue is opened, updated, or closed.Trigger
- New Project Merge Request EventTriggers on an open, merge, or close merge request event.Trigger
- Merge Request Review RequestTriggers when you are requested to review a merge request.Trigger
- Create IssueCreates a new issue.Action
- Add Note to IssueAdds a new note.Action
Adds a new note.
Catches job status notifications sent via the Notficiation Plugin
- Step 1: Authenticate GitLab + Jenkins.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.