How to connect GitLab + Chatwork
Zapier lets you send info between GitLab and Chatwork automatically—no code required.
- New CommitTrigger when a commit is made on the specified project.Trigger
- New Group Issue EventTriggers on group issue events, e.g. when an issue is opened, updated, or closed.Trigger
- New Group Merge Request EventTriggers on an open, merge, or close merge request event.Trigger
- New Project Issue EventTriggers on project issue events, e.g. when an issue is opened, updated, or closed.Trigger
- New Project Merge Request EventTriggers on an open, merge, or close merge request event.Trigger
- Merge Request Review RequestTriggers when you are requested to review a merge request.Trigger
- Create IssueCreates a new issue.Action
- Add Note to IssueAdds a new note.Action
Adds a new note.
Create a new chat room in ChatWork.
Post a new message to a specific group chat in ChatWork.
Adds a new task in a specific group chat.
- Step 1: Authenticate GitLab and Chatwork.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.