Ghost Help & Support
What Ghost Triggers and Actions are Supported
- Post Published - Triggers when a post is published.
- Page Published - Triggers when a page is published.
- Subscriber Created - Triggers when a new subscriber is added.
- Subscriber Deleted - Triggers when a subscriber is deleted.
- Find a Subscriber - Search for a subscriber by email address.
- Find an Author - Search for an author by email address or slug.
- Create Post - Creates a post.
- Create Susbcriber - Creates a subscriber.
- Delete Susbcriber - Deletes a subscriber.
How to Get Started with Ghost on Zapier
Using Zapier with Ghost requires that you're using Ghost version 2.19.0 or later.
When you start creating a Ghost Zap, you will be asked to connect your Ghost account.
When you click connect, you will then be asked to enter your Ghost API URL and API Key.
To find those pieces of information you'll want to click the Integration tab:
And then select Zapier. The information will be at the top of the page,
If those steps were correct, you'll get sent back to your Zap where you will now have your Ghost account successfully connected!
Popular Things to do with Ghost
Common Problems with Ghost on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message