GetResponse + MailUp Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between GetResponse and MailUp.
It's easy to connect GetResponse + MailUp and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new autoresponder is created.
Triggers when a new landing page is created.
Triggers when new contact is added to any list.
The specified email message on the list has been sent.
A new email message was created in the list. MailUp is a multi-list environment and messages are list-specific.
Triggers when a new list is created.
Triggers when a new newsletter is created.
Triggers when new form is added.
A new email message template was created in the list. MailUp is a multi-list environment and templates are list-specific.
New group added to the specified list. MailUp is a multi-list environment and groups are list-specific.
- Step 1: Authenticate GetResponse + MailUp.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.