GetProspect Help & Support
What GetProspect Triggers and Actions are Supported
- Corporate Email Found for Lead - Triggers when a corporate email is successfully found for a new or existing lead. Will not trigger if the lead added manually.
- New Imported Lead - Triggers when you create a new lead using a LinkedIn plugin, a bulk import or via a Zap. Will not trigger if the lead added manually.
- Verified Email Found for Lead - Triggers when a verified corporate email is successfully found for a new or existing lead. Will not trigger if the lead added manually.
- None yet!
- Create Lead - Creates a new lead.
How to Get Started with GetProspect on Zapier
When you start creating a GetProspect Zap, you will be asked to connect your GetProspect account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your GetProspect API key.
To locate your API Key in your GetProspect account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your app account.
- Click on your name on the Top Menu.
- Choose "Account settings".
- Select "Integrations" tab.
- Copy an API key to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your GetProspect account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with GetProspect
Common Problems with GetProspect on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message