How to connect GatewayAPI SMS + Relatel
Zapier lets you send info between GatewayAPI SMS and Relatel automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a call has ended (Requires Switch Premium).
Cloak Reception. Change the outgoing number for calls.
- Get Account BalanceReturns the current balance of your GatewayAPI account.Action
- Get Received MessagesReturns all messages you have received on any of the virtual numbers associated with your account in a given timeframe.Action
- Get SMS PricesReturns the price per SMS in different countries.Action
- Send SMSSends an SMS message using your gatewayapi account.Action
- New CallTriggers when a call has ended (Requires Switch Premium).Trigger
- New SmileyTriggers when a new smiley is rated (Requires: Switch Premium).Trigger
- Cloak ReceptionCloak Reception. Change the outgoing number for calls.Action
- Do Not DisturbChange Do Not Disturb by enabling/disabling or setting a timeout.Action
Joins a Group
Leaves a Group
- Step 1: Authenticate GatewayAPI SMS + Relatel.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.