Create new contacts in FunnelFLARE from new Gravity Forms submissions
When this happens
Step 1: Form Submission
Then do this
Step 2: Create Contact
Add new contacts to your sales cadences and outreach programs in FunnelFLARE when someone fills out a Gravity Form on your website. You no longer have to manually enter contacts into your FunnelFLARE account from your Gravity Form account.
- Form SubmissionTriggers when the specified form is submitted.Trigger
- Create EntryCreates a new form entry.Action
- Submit FormCreates an entry and fires all events associated with a form submission such as notifications and add-on feeds.Action
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created in FunnelFLARE.Trigger
- New HistoryTriggers when a new history item is created in FunnelFLARE.Trigger
- Updated ContactTriggers when an existing contact is updated in FunnelFLARE.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Create HistoryCreate a new history item for a contact.Action
Creates a new web form entry.