How to connect Fulcrum + Rebrandly
Zapier lets you send info between Fulcrum and Rebrandly automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Record CreatedTriggers when a new record is created.Trigger
- Record DeletedTriggers when a new record is deleted.Trigger
- Record UpdatedTriggers when a new record is updated.Trigger
- Project CreateCreates a new project.Action
- Record CreateCreates a new Record.Action
- Record UpdateUpdate a new Record.Action
- New ClickTriggers when the Branded Link receives a new click. Warning! Be aware that this may cause a high task usage consumption!Trigger
- New Branded LinkTriggers when a new branded link is created.Trigger
Triggers when you receive a certain amount of clicks on any or on a specific branded link.
Update the destination url of a branded link.
Create a short branded link from any URL.
Find your branded link.
- Step 1: Authenticate Fulcrum and Rebrandly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.