How to connect Fulcrum + AWS Lambda
Zapier lets you send info between Fulcrum and AWS Lambda automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Record CreatedTriggers when a new record is created.Trigger
- Record DeletedTriggers when a new record is deleted.Trigger
- Record UpdatedTriggers when a new record is updated.Trigger
- Project CreateCreates a new project.Action
- Record CreateCreates a new Record.Action
- Record UpdateUpdate a new Record.Action
- New FunctionTriggers when a new function is added.Trigger
- Invoke FunctionInvokes a pre-built function asynchronously providing only data.Action
- AWS Lambda
- Step 1: Authenticate Fulcrum and AWS Lambda.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.