How to connect Freshsales Suite + Microsoft Outlook
Zapier lets you send info between Freshsales Suite and Microsoft Outlook automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Freshsales Suite and Microsoft Outlook workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Title of the appointment
Description of the appointment
Timestamp that denotes the start of appointment/ Start date if this is an all day appointment. Supported formats and for dynamic field mapping
Timestamp that denotes the end of appointment/ End date if this is an all day appointment. Supported formats and for dynamic field mapping
ID of deal against whom appointment has been created.
Location of the appointment.
Enter the deal IdRequired
Id denotes against which deal entity note has been created.
Enter Email / Contact IDRequired
E-mail address or ID of the Contact.
The name of the account that will be created.
How Freshsales Suite + Microsoft Outlook Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Freshsales Suite and Microsoft Outlook.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Microsoft Outlook Tutorials
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.