Forte Payments Help & Support
What Forte Payments Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Credit - Triggers when a new credit transaction has been created.
- New Schedule - Triggers when a new schedule transaction has been created.
- New Sale - Triggers when a new sale transaction has been created.
- New Customer - Triggers when a new customer has been created. ## Supported Searches
- None yet! ## Supported Actions
- None yet!
How to Get Started with Forte Payments on Zapier
When you start creating a Forte Payments Zap, you will be asked to connect your Forte Payments account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Forte Payments API key.
To locate your API Key in your Forte Payments account, please follow these steps:
- Log into Dex.
- Click “Developer” > “API Credentials” from the menu.
- Click the “Create” button in the upper-right corner.
- Enter a name for your API credentials set in the “Name” field.
- Click the “CREATE NEW API KEY” button. The credentials display on a new screen.
- Click the “Copy” button next to each API credential field to copy the value to your computer’s clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Forte Payments account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Forte Payments
Common Problems with Forte Payments on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message