How to connect Formstack + Websand
Zapier lets you send info between Formstack and Websand automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new form is added.
automatically do this!
Creates a submission for a form in FormStack.
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.TriggerScheduled
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.TriggerInstant
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.ActionScheduled
- Create or Update a Booking TransactionCreates or updates a booking transaction. This is designed for Hotel or Event based users.ActionScheduled
- Create or Update SubscriberCreates or updates a subscriber record.ActionScheduled
- Suppress a SubscriberAdds a specified Subscriber email address to the global suppression list.ActionScheduled
- Create or Update TransactionCreate or update a transaction. As part of this process, transactions will be updated to each subscriber record in Websand. If subscriber doesn't already exist in Websand they will be created.ActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Formstack + Websand.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.