How to connect Formstack + Quip
Zapier lets you send info between Formstack and Quip automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new folder is added directly to a specific folder (but not its subfolders).
This action will add a new item to a Quip list.
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.TriggerScheduled
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.TriggerInstant
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.ActionScheduled
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is added directly to a specific folder (but not its subfolders).TriggerScheduled
- Add Item to ListThis action will add a new item to a Quip list.ActionScheduled
- Add Row to SpreadsheetThis action will add a row to a Quip spreadsheet.ActionScheduled
- Create DocumentCreates a new document.ActionScheduled
Send a message to a Quip thread.
- Step 1: Authenticate Formstack + Quip.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.