How to connect Formstack Documents + FreeAgent
Zapier lets you send info between Formstack Documents and FreeAgent automatically—no code required.
- New Merged DocumentTriggers when a merged/populated document is created.Trigger
- Combine FilesCombine multiple files into a single PDF or DOCX.Action
- Convert File to PDFConverts a given file to a PDF.Action
- Create Data Route MergeSend data to your Data Route URL.Action
- Create Document MergeSend data to your Merge URL.Action
- Extract Field Values From PDFExtracts the field values from the given PDF file.Action
- New ContactTriggers when you add a new contact.Trigger
- New InvoiceTriggers when a new invoice is added or meets criterion.Trigger
Triggers when a new task is added.
Triggers when a new user is added.
Create a new contact in FreeAgent.
Create a task inside a project.
- Step 1: Authenticate Formstack Documents and FreeAgent.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.