How to connect Formcarry + Sprout Studio
Zapier lets you send info between Formcarry and Sprout Studio automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New SubmissionTriggers when your form receives a new submission.Trigger
- New BookingTriggers when a lead is booked into a shoot.Trigger
- Lead Changes StatusTriggers when the status of a lead is changed.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- New ShootTriggers when a new shoot is created.Trigger
- New PaymentTriggers when a payment is made.Trigger
- Shoot Changes StatusTriggers when the status of a shoot changes.Trigger
- Create LeadCreates a new lead.Action
- Sprout Studio
Creates a new shoot.
- Step 1: Authenticate Formcarry and Sprout Studio.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.