Flotiq + Rocket.Chat Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Flotiq and Rocket.Chat.
It's easy to connect Flotiq + Rocket.Chat and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when Content Object of chosen Content Type Definition is removed.
Triggers when content object of chosen content type definition is updated.
Triggers when a Content Object is updated for chosen Content Type Definition.
Triggers when a new message is posted to any public #channel.
Triggers when a new message is posted to a specific #private-group you choose.
Triggers when a new Content Object is created for chosen Content Type Definition.
Triggers when polling finds a new content objects of chosen content type definition.
Triggers when a new channel is created.
Triggers when a new message is posted to a specific #channel you choose.
Triggers when a new private group is created for the connected user.
- Step 1: Authenticate Flotiq + Rocket.Chat.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.