How to connect Fireflies.ai + MonkeyLearn
Zapier lets you send info between Fireflies.ai and MonkeyLearn automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new meeting with transcripts is created.
automatically do this!
Classifies a text. Eg: topic, sentiment, etc.
- New MeetingTriggers when a new meeting with transcripts is created.Trigger
- Upload AudioCreates a new meeting in Fireflies to be stored, transcribed, and shared.Action
- Find Recent MeetingGets the most recent user meetingAction
- Find Meeting by IDFinds a specific user meetingAction
- Find Meeting by Call DetailsSearches a Meeting based on provided parameters.Action
- Classify TextClassifies a text. Eg: topic, sentiment, etc.Action
- Extract TextExtracts data from text and does other transformations. Eg: find keywords, clean up emails, etc.Action
- Upload Training DataUploads training data to a classifier. It may or may not be tagged.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Fireflies.ai + MonkeyLearn.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
MonkeyLearn is a Text Analysis platform that allows you to classify and extract actionable data from raw texts like emails, chats, webpages, documents, tweets and more! You can classify texts with custom tags like sentiment or topic, and extract any particular data like organizations or keywords.