How to connect Fireflies.ai + Kixie
Zapier lets you send info between Fireflies.ai and Kixie automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New MeetingTriggers when a new meeting with transcripts is created.Trigger
- Upload AudioCreates a new meeting in Fireflies to be stored, transcribed, and shared.Action
- Find Recent MeetingGets the most recent user meetingAction
- Find Meeting by IDFinds a specific user meetingAction
- Find Meeting by Call DetailsSearches a Meeting based on provided parameters.Action
- Send SMSAllows Kixie users to send an auto-sms messageAction
- Add to CadenceInserts the contact into the selected Kixie CadenceAction
- Make a CallPlaces an outbound call through Kixie PowerCallAction
Allows you to remove a previosuly enrolled contact from the selected Kixie Cadence
Removes the selected call from the desired queue
- Step 1: Authenticate Fireflies.ai and Kixie.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.