How to connect Fireflies.ai + Kixie
Zapier lets you send info between Fireflies.ai and Kixie automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new meeting with transcripts is created.
Inserts the contact into the selected Kixie Cadence
- New MeetingTriggers when a new meeting with transcripts is created.Trigger
- Upload AudioCreates a new meeting in Fireflies to be stored, transcribed, and shared.Action
- Find Recent MeetingGets the most recent user meetingAction
- Find Meeting by IDFinds a specific user meetingAction
- Find Meeting by Call DetailsSearches a Meeting based on provided parameters.Action
- Send SMSAllows Kixie users to send an auto-sms messageAction
- Add to CadenceInserts the contact into the selected Kixie CadenceAction
- Make a CallPlaces an outbound call through Kixie PowerCallAction
Allows you to remove a previosuly enrolled contact from the selected Kixie Cadence
Removes the selected call from the desired queue
- Step 1: Authenticate Fireflies.ai + Kixie.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.