How to connect Firebase / Firestore + Strava
Zapier lets you send info between Firebase / Firestore and Strava automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Child Object in a Firebase Realtime DatabaseTriggers when a new child object is discovered within a specific path.Trigger
- New Document Within a Firestore CollectionTriggers when aTrigger
- Create or Replace Firebase Realtime Database RecordCreates or replaces a child object within your Firebase Realtime Database.Action
- Create Cloud Firestore DocumentCreates a new document within a Cloud Firestore collection.Action
- Find Firebase Realtime Database RecordFinds a child object using a custom query that you provide.Action
- Find Cloud Firestore DocumentFinds a document using aAction
- New ActivityTriggers when you post a new activity. NOTE: This trigger only checks for new activities every 15 minutes.Trigger
- New or Updated Club ActivityTriggers when any member of your selected club posts or updates an activity. NOTE: This trigger only checks for new activities every 15 minutes.Trigger
Creates an activity.
Creates report that includes recent (last 4 weeks), year to date and all time stats of your activities.
Finds one of your activities based on the ID or Name. Useful for getting activity updates as well as kudos and segment information.
- Step 1: Authenticate Firebase / Firestore and Strava.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.