Firebase / Firestore + SimplyBook.me Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Firebase / Firestore and SimplyBook.me.
It's easy to connect Firebase / Firestore + SimplyBook.me and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new child object is discovered within a specific path.
Triggers when a booking is canceled.
Triggers when a new booking is created.
Triggers when a new invoice is created.
Triggers when a Structured Query returns new documents within a Cloud Firestore collection.
Triggers when the following booking details are updated: date, time, service, or provider.
Triggers when new client created.
Triggers when a new offer is created.
- Step 1: Authenticate Firebase / Firestore + SimplyBook.me.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.