How to connect Firebase / Firestore + Mautic
Zapier lets you send info between Firebase / Firestore and Mautic automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Child Object in a Firebase Realtime DatabaseTriggers when a new child object is discovered within a specific path.Trigger
- New Document Within a Firestore CollectionTriggers when aTrigger
- Create or Replace Firebase Realtime Database RecordCreates or replaces a child object within your Firebase Realtime Database.Action
- Create Cloud Firestore DocumentCreates a new document within a Cloud Firestore collection.Action
- Find Firebase Realtime Database RecordFinds a child object using a custom query that you provide.Action
- Find Cloud Firestore DocumentFinds a document using aAction
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- Updated ContactTriggers when an existing contact is updated.Trigger
Triggers when a contact views a specific email.
Triggers when a form is submitted.
Triggers when a landing page is visited by a contact.
Triggers on a contact points change.
Creates a new contact or updates and existing contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate Firebase / Firestore and Mautic.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.