How to connect Firebase / Firestore + GitHub
Zapier lets you send info between Firebase / Firestore and GitHub automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Location of newest objects
Wrap search value in quotes
Location of best match
Api Docs Info
Query String Parameters
Additional Request Headers
- Step 1: Authenticate Firebase / Firestore and GitHub.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.