How to connect Fing + Pushbullet
Zapier lets you send info between Fing and Pushbullet automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Internet Outage EventTriggers when there is an Internet outage event on your ISP impacting your location, both when it starts and it is resolved. Leverages Fing Outage Detection, automatic alerts of ISP outages in real-time worldwide.Trigger
- Send a LinkSend me a link notification.Action
- Send a NoteSend me a text notification.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Fing and Pushbullet.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.