How to connect Fing + Amazon Alexa
Unfortunately, there are no combinations yet for Fing and Amazon Alexa.
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Internet Outage EventTriggers when there is an Internet outage event on your ISP impacting your location, both when it starts and it is resolved. Leverages Fing Outage Detection, automatic alerts of ISP outages in real-time worldwide.Trigger
- Trigger Phrase SpokenTriggers when you ask Alexa to trigger a zap with your trigger phrase. Requires the Zapier skill on an Alexa enabled device.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Fing and Amazon Alexa.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.