How to connect Fibery + GitLab
Zapier lets you send info between Fibery and GitLab automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Fibery and GitLab workflows with Zapier's templates
Our most popular Zap!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a new type is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
ActionSearch or write
Branch or Tag
How Fibery + GitLab Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Fibery and GitLab.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.