How to connect FeedBlitz + Poptin
Zapier lets you send info between FeedBlitz and Poptin automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Subscriber Opted in to ListTriggers when a new subscriber joins a list.Trigger
- Subscriber Completed Funnel / Autoresponder / Drip SequenceTriggers when a subscriber finishes the sequence of articles and is no longer active on that sequence.Trigger
- Subscriber Unsubscribed From ListTriggers when a subscriber unsubscribes from a list.Trigger
- Add Email Address to GroupAdds an email address to a group.Action
- Add SubscriberAdds a new subscriber to a list. Dual opt-in is required and will be initiated by FeedBlitz.Action
- Add Email Address to Suppression ListAdds an email address to a suppression list.Action
- Remove Email Address From GroupRemoves an email address from a group.Action
- Remove Email Address From Suppression ListRemoves an email address from a suppression list.Action
Removes a subscriber from a list.
Triggers when a new lead is created through a Poptin conversion.
- Step 1: Authenticate FeedBlitz + Poptin.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.