How to connect Feature Watch + Mixpanel
Zapier lets you send info between Feature Watch and Mixpanel automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- New BoardTriggers when a board is created.Trigger
- New CommentTriggers when a comment is made on a feature.Trigger
- New FeatureTriggers when a feature is created.Trigger
- New UpvoteTriggers when a vote is made on a feature.Trigger
- New Status ChangeTriggers when a feature is moved to a new status.Trigger
- Create a FeatureCreates a new feature.Action
- Update Feature StatusChange the status of an existing feature.Action
- Find a FeatureSearch for a feature.Action
- Feature Watch
Search for a feature.
Create a new profile or update properties of an existing profile.
Send an Event to Mixpanel.
- Step 1: Authenticate Feature Watch + Mixpanel.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.