How to connect Facebook Custom Audiences + Replyify
Zapier lets you send info between Facebook Custom Audiences and Replyify automatically—no code required.
Triggers when you a contact is activated in a campaign.
Adds an email address to an existing custom audience.
- Create Custom AudienceCreates a new custom audience. You may need to accept Facebook's Terms of Service atActionScheduled
- Add Email to Custom AudienceAdds an email address to an existing custom audience.ActionScheduled
- New Activated ContactTriggers when you a contact is activated in a campaign.TriggerInstant
- New Clicked LinkTriggers when you a link is clicked by a contact.TriggerInstant
- New Converted ContactTriggers when you convert a contact in a campaign.TriggerInstant
- New Opened EmailTriggers when you an email from a campaign has been opened.TriggerInstant
- New ReplyTriggers when you a contact replies to your email.TriggerInstant
Creates a new contact or updates an existing Contact (matched by email address).
- Step 1: Authenticate Facebook Custom Audiences + Replyify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.