How to connect Facebook Custom Audiences + kvCORE
Zapier lets you send info between Facebook Custom Audiences and kvCORE automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create Custom AudienceCreates a new custom audience. You may need to accept Facebook's Terms of Service atAction
- Add Email to Custom AudienceAdds an email address to an existing custom audience.Action
- Campaign ActionTriggers when a campaign action runs for a specific Zap ID.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead (excluding transfers) is added to your account (may be delayed about 15 minutes).Trigger
- Create Contact (Post)Creates a new contact within an account, optionally assigned to an agent.Action
- Update ContactUpdates a new contact within an account.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Facebook Custom Audiences and kvCORE.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.