How to connect Facebook Custom Audiences + HeySummit
Zapier lets you send info between Facebook Custom Audiences and HeySummit automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create Custom AudienceCreates a new custom audience. You may need to accept Facebook's Terms of Service atAction
- Add Email to Custom AudienceAdds an email address to an existing custom audience.Action
- New AttendeeTriggers when a new attendee registers for your HeySummit event.Trigger
- New Talk AttendeeTriggers when a new attendee registers for a Talk within your HeySummit Event. A Zap is sent for each Talk they register for.Trigger
- Ticket PurchasedTriggers when an attendee purchased a ticket on your HeySummit event.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Facebook Custom Audiences and HeySummit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.