How to connect ezeep Blue printing + VOMO
Zapier lets you send info between ezeep Blue printing and VOMO automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Print QualityThe print quality of the printout.Trigger
- Print FilePrints a selected file.Action
- KioskTriggers when a check-in/check-out timestamp occurs.Trigger
- MembershipTriggers when a VOMO User is created/updated/deleted as a Member of your VOMO Org based on selected actions.Trigger
- ParticipationTriggers when a User Participation is created/updated/deleted on one of your VOMO Projects based on selected actions.Trigger
- ProjectTriggers when a VOMO Project is created/updated/deleted based on selected actions.Trigger
- Create Draft ProjectsCreates a Draft Project in VOMO that you can publish from your Admin Dashboard.Action
- Update Draft ProjectsUpdates a Draft Project in VOMO that you can publish from your Admin Dashboard.Action
Finds a organizer based on email.
Finds a draft project.
Finds a project.
- Step 1: Authenticate ezeep Blue printing and VOMO.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.