How to connect eTermin + FunnelCockpit
Zapier lets you send info between eTermin and FunnelCockpit automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Appointment BookingTriggers when a new appointment is booked through your appointment booking page or an appointment was manually created in the eTermin calendar.Trigger
- Appointment DeletedTriggers when an appointment get's deleted.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Create VoucherCreates a new voucher.Action
- New CRM ContactTriggers when a new CRM contact is created.Trigger
- New Email ContactTriggers when a new email contact is created.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a new form submission has been made.Trigger
- New Survey ResultTriggers when a new survey result has been created.Trigger
Triggers when a new webinar viewer is created.
Creates or updates a CRM Contact
Creates or updates an email contact.
Adds a webinar viewer.
Gets the upcoming Webinar Dates
- Step 1: Authenticate eTermin and FunnelCockpit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.